Can I put the strap on my watch myself?
- Yes, it´s pretty simple. We sell a spring bar tool specifically for this job.
Where can I Check out the straps in person?
- Currently we are only selling online.
How do I know what size to order?
-Check out this link: Info
How do I clean/take care of my reindeer leather watch strap?
- Check out this link: Info
What color of leather /stitching etc will fit my watch best?
- If you need advice on what to order please contact us on Facebook or send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will be happy to advise on your purchase.
What are the straps made from?
- Our straps are made from Icelandic reindeer leather and full grain bullhide. More info in the About section.
Will my strap / valet tray look exactly like the pictures?
- Because of the handmade/hand dyed nature of these products some variation might appear. But they will always be hand finished to perfection!
How thick are the straps?
- The straps come in at 3 - 3.5 mm, straps with thicker leather padding (special request) are 4 - 4.5 mm.
Are any of the straps in stock?
-No. All orders are custom made to your specifications.
When will my order be shipped?
- Currently the lead time is approximately 1 week. This is only an estimate. Your order will ship as soon as it is ready and you will receive an e-mail confirming shipment and tracking number if applicable.
Do you have different color/style buckles?
- No, all straps come with the buckles in the pictures. If you need a different color/style buckle you can always stop by your local jeweler/watch shop and buy one there. They are very easy to switch out.
Can you make the straps for curved spring pins or different type of system than standard spring pins or tube?
- Yes, but currently this is not an option for customers outside of Iceland since I need the watch for guaranteed fitment. If you are in Iceland and can deliver the watch to me it can be arranged. Please contact me for more info.